cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home

Andyjones675
Tuning in

I have been trying to find out since the 13th August if I can transfer my broadband to my new address, I have called the movers team 3 time already who all promise to call back with the answer. My new address does not currently have Virgin installed but most of my street does, so far it looks like nothing had been done as a result of the first two calls despite being assured local engineers had been emailed to check the viability of my property for supply. The third call has resulted in a returns box being sent to me for the return of my devices, but still no answer. Can you supply me yes or no? I just need to know to arrange something else, I am now unable to work from home as I have no internet access.

7 REPLIES 7

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andyjones675 thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you've not received a response as to whether or not we can supply your next address.  I would like to look into this on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Yes please, thank you.

Please can you confirm the best contact number for yourself for the spotters' team to respond to?  

Regards

Lee

Pm’ed

I’m going to send back the devices if I haven’t heard anything from Virgin soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are outside your contract you are best leaving and rejoining at the new property to take advantage of new custome pricing.

You would also get newer kit although most likely refurbs.

Hi @Andyjones675

I've had confirmation from the relevant team that your situation is being investigated.  I am confident you will hear back from them very soon.

Regards

Lee_R