cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home shambles

ruthej85
Joining in

Recently moved home broadband and have two major issues. Seem to be going round in circles with customer services.

Firstly I cannot log in to my new account as I have same email address (obviously) every time I contact customer services they seem to have no idea how to rectify and want me to set up a new account with new email address, when I try to do this it says account already set up and reverts back to my original email address.

Secondly I was mid way through a contract at my old address and was told my services and deal would stay the same and I'd just be charged a moving fee of £20. Had first bill and it said my new monthly price had increased by £30! Contacted customer services again they said I had to pay 2 months up front, plus moving fee, plus activation of stream box which was recommended by engineer as is free to use. Spoke to helpful guy on phone who said he'd sort everything. Get another bill through saying my new price is still double what my old price was. 

I dont know what else to do I've spent hours trying to sort this out over webchat and phone and seem to be getting nowhere! Please help!

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ruthej85 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your recent move and this is not at all what we would want for you, however you are in the right place so we can help with this!

I'm going to pop you a private message so we can exchange some information and take a closer look. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you so much for chatting with me via the PM @ruthej85 and I am so glad that we have been able to resolve this now. 

Please do pop back to the forums should you ever need any help in the future and we will do all we can to help.