Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving home - new contract

Hello

I started my broadband contract in Nov 2019 and was told that I could transfer my 12 month contract after 6 months for a £20 fee. However After receiving a new contract with the same services transferred with the same service end date of Nov 2020, I have spent 10 days trying to explain to the moving team that the contract end date is wrong - July 2021.

Today I had enough and made a complaint, but I have just read on another tread the following from the Forum Team - so how can I get this resolved?

Just to clarify, when you move home we would need to set up a new account at the new address. This would automatically set up a new 12 month contract. If you take on a new package, this new contract term would apply.

However, as you have advised that you did not make any changes, our Movers team should have amended your new contract length to reflect the original minimum term. Unfortunately, this isn't always evident on your online account. This occasional mismatch has previously been raised with our IT team who are working on a permanent solution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home - new contract

Hi SpringLane,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are having problems with the contract term, as you advised you have made an official complaint a member of the complaints team will pick this up ASAP ,

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos