forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
JG58
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving home - can’t get through on phone or by chat

Moving house next week, need to discuss disconnecting virgin service. spending hours on the phone and chat bot and still can’t get through. Got through on phone after an hour last night advised that I was ringing about having to end my package and surprise surprise got cut off. 

how do I get through it’s impossible. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home - can’t get through on phone or by chat

Good Afternoon JG58,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see that dealing with a house move has been tricky recently.

It does appear that you've been able to speak to our team since your post, are you able to update us to confirm if this has now been resolved for you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
JG58
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

did get through after 3 days of trying and took advice from forum post to start trying at 8 in the morning and try texting, although have to say the first call that morning they cut us off as soon as we said moving house want to cancel, managed to get back through at this time and asked them not to cut us off first before explaining our reason for cancelling.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me JG58,

Sorry to hear your first call was disconnected, bur pleased to see you've been able to get though and this has now been resolved, do please come back to us if you need any further assistance

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos