cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home but the website chat / book a move function is not operable and there is not a number to call

CBeinG
Tuning in

The subject says it all.

Could a VM employee kindly provide me with alternatives to get in touch?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello CBeinG.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with registering your move,

We do have a WhatsApp: +447305 327 112 team that can help get this arranged.

Sadly as much as we would like to help, we have no scope to do so on our Community.

Please let us know how you get on.

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello CBeinG.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with registering your move,

We do have a WhatsApp: +447305 327 112 team that can help get this arranged.

Sadly as much as we would like to help, we have no scope to do so on our Community.

Please let us know how you get on.

Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Can you please keep us updated on how you get on CBeinG

Gareth_L

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi CBeinG 

The live chat messenger on the right hand side of  < this page >  is working during normal office hours- see the screenshot at the bottom of the page which also lists operating times - you might need to enable pop ups in your browser.

You can also contact the home movers team by calling 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues

You can also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours

home move chathome move chat

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

CBeinG
Tuning in

Thank you both for the guidance. I will try both these options tomorrow, during daylight. It's a good point on the pop up blocker, newapollo. With all the browser extensions working in the background, one can never tell which is doing what. I will come bak to update on outcomes.

CBeinG
Tuning in

Gareth_L, newapollo,

I finally got my house move booked. Thank you both for your help. I called VM eventually (0345 454 1111). I tried shutting off all my browser extensions and VPN, and I still could not get the online chat to work.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CBeinG 👋

Thanks for your update on this. I'm glad to hear you've been able to book in your House Move using one of the alternative methods. I've raised the issue with the Web Chat service with our Messaging Team, who will look into this further.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ