Menu
DanDanDan123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving home... and just can't get through

I'm moving home in 2 weeks, Virgin don't serve my new address, so trying to notify you and end contract... But I can't get through to anyone. I spent 2 hrs 40 mins yesterday on Instant Chat but an agent never appeared... Can I just email or write to you? 

My question is, what's the alternative if Virgin wont speak to you via chat or phone?? Just cancel DD and hope for the best? Appreciate things are v tricky at the moment, so trying to find a solution.

CHEERS! 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moving home... and just can't get through

1. In addition to your rights to cancel during the cooling off period, either you or we may end this agreement at any time (including during or at the end of any minimum period) by giving the other 30 days’ notice.  You can provide notice and end this agreement under this provision by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 optiones 1-1-4-4 best time to call currently is 8am.

2. or in writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

(make sure to send recorded post and keep proof of postage)

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
JSF
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can only assume that VM only have customers as it's nearly impossible to contact them to cancel or change something... Or is it they are pulling the covid card as it is saving them money or customer service... Can't imagine what you would do if your service fails... lesson learnt!

DanDanDan123
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for this, I think I'll write to them, recorded delivery. CHEERS!