Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving home In July

Hi I am moving home In July and my contract ends 6th July 2020, I will not be taking virgin with me but want phone disconected, broadband disconected and tv disconected as I will no longer live in this property. Who can I Contact?

The final bill will be paid in august, how can i contact virgin to sort this problem out.

Thanks Neil 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Moving home In July

Hi Neil

You need to speak to an agent as this is not something the forum staff can help with.  Call VM on 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline or mobile phone.

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home In July

Hi SCA1972
Thanks for your quick reply
Thanks
Neil