Menu
SueR2013
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Moving cables

Hi my dad has VM but for sone reason the cable was joined under the carpet and it needs to go around the door frame, he’s very frail n drags his legs so keeps kicking the connector they used to join the wires together. How do I speak to someone to get it sorted before he falls please 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving cables

difficult at the moment as they are not coming out to non fault callouts but this is slightly different to that so lets ask

i have flagged the thread for a response asap - that might take a few days so keep your eye on it

Tony
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @SueR2013,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

As @-tony- stated we aren't sending engineers out to relocate equipment at the moment but also as this is a different scenario as this could affect your dads connection and could be causing a safety issue we can get this raised with the area manager and see if we can arrange this.

I would need to take your dads information via a private message, so that we can ask if this would be possible. Please look out for the message and we can get the ball rolling on this.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for confirming your fathers details and joining me in a private message, I have now sent a message over to the area manager to see if we can arrange this and I will let you know when they come back to me with an update.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
SueR2013
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome @SueR2013 and I will be in touch soon.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos