Menu
alexft7
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving House, can’t contact anyone!!

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help. I’m moving house on 7th March and my new house isn’t cabled so can’t take my services with me.

I can’t contact anyone to tell them! No one on the phone and no way of getting through on the chatbot.

Can someone help please??

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House, can’t contact anyone!!

You can do so by post.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Recent reports here suggest that you may not get any acknowledgement, and obviously you'll want to send any post by recorded delivery.  If you're in a fixed term (discounted) contract you will probably be hit for early termination charges, and you'll have to hope the company manage to send an equipment return package to you.

On the plus side, you get to choose a new ISP, and can elect to have one with adequate or even good customer service.  Also checkout Trustpilot for recent customer reviews before committing.  Covid's been difficult for many businesses, some have dealt with it a whole lot better than others.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks