Menu
TomServo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving House - VM closed my account

Been with VM in its various form since 1998.

I moved house last month and called VM to arrange the move prior. Spoke to India for 45 minutes and was told repeatedly to wait for the agent to call me back with further details about the move. A month later I contacted webchat for an update and they've closed my account and applied an ETF even though I'm not in contract.

Webchat were absolutely appalling and didn't help at all. Also refused to let me speak with a 'Manager.

When I called to move house, the agent said they required permission from my landlord and kept asking for 'her name and address' despite me stating that it was a Council. She just didn't understand.

I've tried to sign up as a new customer to see what happens, and permission is only required if it's private rented, which mine isn't. 

Now I've had no service for over a month and been charged a cancellation fee too. No one has ever contacted me, until a couple of days ago, an engineer wanting to collect my unused equipment!

I wanted to add Phone and TV to my BB only package, but now I have nothing at all. VM is available at the property and surrounding properties and has been since the 1990's.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House - VM closed my account

Hi TomServo, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the experience which you have had with us, I will send you a private message to see what is noted and how we can move forward with this for you, Chris 

0 Kudos
TomServo
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House - VM closed my account

Cheers. I haven't had a private message yet. Let me know what details you need.

0 Kudos