cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home

S1mp
Joining in

How on earth do you inform this company that you are moving home, I have been trying for 4 days, the bot system is useless it keeps being refreshed and nobody responds.

Phone calls are diverted to the useless bot system, every other supplier I have dealt with my move within 5 mins, the big communications company that doesn't know how to communicate 4 days and counting.

Is there any way to just simple have this dealt with in a timely manner as per all other companies.

So far Virginmedia Communications 0/10

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @S1mp 

Have you tried the live chat option (during normal office hours) available on the following page?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/moving-home 

The quickest contact method though is by calling either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

As Stated I had been trying for 4 days to get through via live chat and phone, finally on the 5th day I got through on the phone to be told that a number of customers have reported issues with live chat not working for them., hence the high load on the phone syst6em I would suspect.

A simple house move that took me no more than 5 mins to sort with every other service provider took 5 days, sadly 0/10 for live chat, but when I finally got through to someone on the phone they did sort it all for me in less than 5 mins.

All told a totally horrendous experience and a clear sign of a communication company that does not know how to communicate.

Hi @S1mp,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience when arranging a house move with the team, but I'm glad to hear that this has now been addressed and resolved for you. Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!