Menu
magicmike110
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving Home

Hi

I have tried numerous ways of getting hold of someone to discuss me moving home and to no avail, I have been on the phone for hours in a queue and then after around an hour and a half it just disconnects, I have been waiting on the online chat for hours to get no response.

If I call your new sales team I get through straight away, why is it you don't seem to give a monkeys about existing customers? Why not allocate resources based on demand, surely if I can get through to the new customer support line pretty much straight away they aren't that busy and they could take calls to help existing customers?

So basically I am here to try and resolve some queries as all other methods have failed...

Thanks

Mr Johnson

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Home

Hello Mr Johnson (@magicmike110)

Welcome back to our Community, I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues contacting our Movers team directly. We are busier than usual and for that we apologise, rest assured, we're doing everything we can to answer all calls as quickly as we can. 

Movers is not something that we are able to assist with here I'm afraid - it is a dedicated team with specific system access and training. They can be contacted in 3 ways

1. Calling on 150/03454541111 Option 4 from the main cable menu and then option 3
  2. Text us on 07533051809
  3. Contact the team on their dedicated webpage

Very sorry that we're not able to assist you any further here. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos