Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving Home

I am due to move into my new house on Saturday 28th March. I have a home move date with Virgin Media for the 10th April. With this lockdown I don't like the idea of having no internet until then. 

I keep calling the help line to find that the moving home department is now no longer working due to COVID-19 and having been on hold for an hour and a half yesterday and then today 40 minutes my call gets disconnected!?!

Is there any way I can reschedule the appointment to a closer date? I have tried several times on the app and on the webpage with no luck it just says you have to call to get this sorted. 

Is there anything I can do or am I going to be without internet until the 10th April? I need the internet for my job as I'm a nurse and need to keep updated with the ever changing nature of this public health issue. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Home

you might have to get a mobile connection until installed. As a nurse you must understand tghe importents of not sending people around houses to install. If a engineer catches something it can spread to 100 other hosues before anyone notices

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos