Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving Home Issues

Hi,

I'm trying to organise a home move. When I call, it points me to the website, but when I do the home check and then go to the contact us page, the "Message Us" button to arrange a home visit doesn't do anything? It's just clickable like an image but doesn't open a new page.

I cannot for the life of me work out how to start a live chat again, though the last one I was on the other day no one replied to, and when I text the support number it says "your message was aborted as you currently hold another conversation in a different skill channel"

We're 6 weeks into lock down now, how have Virgin Media not been able to adapt their support systems to get back to the former (albeit meagre even then) levels of support?? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Home Issues

Hi,

Have you tried the 'message us' button on this page?

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Have you tried the 'message us' button on this page?

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/moving-home

....with link lol...'

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, that was the button that wasn't functioning for me. I called and spoke to someone and it's now working again.

0 Kudos