Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Moving Home Help!!

We are moving home to a cottage in about two months.

The pages to request moving home information do not work and no phone contact is possible.

I know that the nearest house that is capable of getting Virgin service is approx 250 metres away.

My wife is a working nurse and our son works from home, so a broadband connection is vital.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Home Help!!

Hi PaulAu79,

the first thing to do is enter your new address on the VM website to check if the service is avaialable at your new property

At the top of this screen enter your new postcode where it says What services can I get?  sitemap 

If all's well your safe to go. If it says it's not available then you may need a member of Forum Staff to double check from their end.

To start the move process:-

Just send  a text with a description of Home Move  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

You should try the Home Move option first, if you hear a message saying the department is closed chose the Thinking of Leaving us option.

Best of luck in your new home Paul

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos