cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved house, lost Volt benefits and can't access my profile on app.

BigJamie2022
Tuning in

Connection is up and running at new house but the app saying I'm not a customer anymore and I've lost the 2gb mobile data bonus for being with o2?

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @BigJamie2022 

I hope you are settling into your new home. 

It sounds like you are using the same sign in details to access My Virgin Media as you did when at your old property.   When you move home VM set up a new account.  As part of the home move process VM should  have performed a move and transfer of your details across from the old account to the new one.

You could call in and speak to the home move team, however Forum Staff may be able to do this for you, but it may take a couple of days before they pick this up.

Have you updated your MyO2 account with your new address since you moved?  It's possible this will also need doing before your mobile data bonus is reactived (it can take 14 days)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi BigJamie2022 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues using the MyVirginMedia app, and have since lost your benefits. As mentioned by newapollo, a move and transfer of your details for your online account should have been transferred shortly after your services were moved.

I've been unable to locate any account details from your Forum account, so as a result, can't check if you've since spoken with our team. I'm going to send you a private message, so if you haven't spoken with us already and still need some support, please look in the top-right, white envelope or the "Messages" tab after tapping your profile picture.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ