cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home had issues

darleythesheep
Joining in

Hi

I recently moved home, I can no longer access my personal Netflix account through Virgin.  I have had to add a payment method so I am in effect paying for it twice.  Please can someone help me resolve this.  My email is also tied to my previous account so I cannot manage my Virgin Media account as I moved home with the same email address.  Please can a member of the team respond so I can sort these issues.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @darleythesheep, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the services since the move.

Can you please confirm what happens when you attempt to log into the Netflix account?

In regards to the new account number you would have been issued, have you attempted to register this, with either the E-Mail address from the former account or with an alternative E-Mail address?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

darleythesheep
Joining in

Hi

If I try to log in to Netflix on the app it tells me something went wrong (but then again my account is a mess on there due to the email issue), it won't link up from the box either.  I have contacted Netflix too and they say the problem is on Virgin Media's side.  With regards to the email address, I used the same one.

Thanks for coming back to me @darleythesheep.

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner and I'll take some details from you, to see if I can resolve this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi

I still have the same two problems.  When I log in to my Virgin Media the two accounts are conflicting.  I also cannot get Netflix to connect on the Virgin box to my Virgin account or through my Virgin Media.

darleythesheep
Joining in

Still no resolution regarding Netflix, it worked before I moved and doesn't work since the move, I've tried to add it to my account on the app to no avail and I've tried signing into the box.  I was told it would be refunded from my bill it hasn't been.  

Thanks for coming back to me darleythesheep, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L