cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home, can't acess the connect app

Winsches
Joining in

I moved home recently and gotten the new account number. However, I couldn't register online because my email is connect to the old one.

I see other have the same issue too, can a mod message me and help unlink my email with the old account?

8 REPLIES 8

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Winsches,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your online account

I'll be happy to assist and ensure that your old online account is moved to your current one.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Winsches,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that I've been able to assist with your query.

Please check your online account in 24 hours and let me know if you need any further help or assistance. We're here if you need us. 😊 

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Winsches,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message to confirm that your online account now works! Glad to hear it! 😊 

However, I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your Connect App! Have you tried to reset your Hub to see if this can help?

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I have tried the reseting the hub, the app still couldn't find the hub while I'm able to use the wifi. I have also tried turning it off and on after brief pause inbetween, which didn't work

Winsches
Joining in

This is new. It has stop asking to 'reinstall the hub' to this.

IMG_8537.jpg

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Winsches,

Sorry to see that! Can you confirm if your Hub is in Router Mode and not connected to any other third party routers?

This can sometimes stop the connection from coming through and connecting to the Connect App.

have you tried using the app on another device?

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Not Sure what happen, but the app finally able to connect the hub now. It also have my old hub

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Glad to hear that the App is working, @Winsches

Can you use it normally even if the secondary Hub is listed?

Let us know! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team