Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moved Overseas

I have moved overseas and as it was short notice I didn’t have time to  / couldn’t get in touch with Virgin to either cancel or pause my package. Now I’m overseas I can’t call internationally as too expensive. how do you contact Virgin to discuss. I’m happy to pause package rather than cancel if I can easily Rouen back on when return to UK. However do t want to be paying for services I can’t use. 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved Overseas

You can’t pause the services. You either have them or cancel them. And if your midway through a contract you pay the ETC’s for cancelling early. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You either cancel or pay. No pause option.

Write to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG with account details if you decide to cancel.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @indiegal 

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you've moved away and haven't been able to cancel your account. As others on the community have advised we aren't able to pause your account, it would need to be cancelled as it is linked to the address. 

You can see more contact information here and you can also call us on our international number on +44 7953 967 967. 

Please let us know if you need any further help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos