Menu
Dominic276
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moved = New Contract

Could you please help me I have tried to resolve this same issue now for a month and I'm not getting anywhere with customer services on the phone, each time somebody says the issue is sorted I get sent a new contract.  I have been sent three new contracts this month since I notified you of the move and each one gets sent after I've spoke to customer service. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved = New Contract

Hi Dominic276,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear there has been multiple contracts generated from your move and that they don't seem to match.

I have had a look our end and can see the contracts.

We aren't able to amend packages or contracts via our community however I would be more than happy to confirm what you currently have to see if all correct.

To do this I will need to invite you into a private chat, I will send a invite please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dominic,

Thanks for the information provided glad I have helped clear this up for you.

Regards

Paul.

LivyK
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to add - I've been trying to resolve my issue now (every day) since 6 January. I was told 25 days ago that I'd be contacted by the Complaints department within 14 days. When I reminded your team on day 15 that I was overdue a phone call, I was told that they were unable to contact the Complaints department and I had to wait.  Which appears to be indefinitely.

Stop signing your customers up illegally to new contracts and making it impossible for them to get help.