cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move services - 2 account numbers

mmforstad
Joining in

Hi there, 

I have seen other posts on here regarding similar issues that seemed to get resolved fairly quickly once posted, so I thought I'd give it it try.

We booked our home move a while ago and opted to take our services with us. It's been a complete nightmare so far having first been cut off from our previous services (unrelated issue to do with faulty line) for a month and then with external works, cable pulls, obstructions, and delay after delay with the move. We've been in contact with VM over the phone and hope to have this resolved soon.

In the meantime, when we first booked the move we were given a new account number (as seems to be standard looking at other posts) but we can't login to that account because our old account number is still linked to the email address despite now being disconnected. We can't link the new account number to a different email address either, it doesn't like that.

We still have unresolved credit owed to us on the previous account number due to loss of service and other issues, so we don't want this account to be closed. However, we do need to be able to log in to the new account so that we can manage our details and keep up to date with the progress of our installation. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mmforstad

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

If you are using the same email address you will only be able to see one account.

Once that account has closed, we can then ensure the online account is transferred so you can see the new details.

To be able to access both you would need to use different email addresses, however I can see you have tried that already.

If there is anything regarding your new account you would like confirmed in the meantime, please let us know here and we would be happy to send you a private message.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide