Menu
Highlighted
mehul2019
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Monthly charge

I applied to vivid 100 (net + phone) on 27.Jan.19 over phone. Further, over phone on 27th Jan, final agreed contract price of £20 a month (after £5 discount) for broadband and phone. But email contract that I received says contract price is £27 with some discount (and discount value is not in the email contract). So I called twice on 29th and today on 30th Jan to VM to send me email confirmation that my direct debit and actual contract is for £20 a month deal. I was told I will receive it soon. But I have not received it yet. Please expedite. My aqccount no. is *********

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines].

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Monthly charge

Hi mehul2019

Thanks for getting in touch on your other thread.

I can see you have spoken to our teams at 10am this morning.

Those same teams will need to review the offer if it is not what you have agreed to. 

In the same way your other post needs to speak to this team, to resolve this please call 0345 454 111 and ask to speak to PRE INSTALL .

That team will need to completely arrange to rebook this for you.

Sadly this is not a function we can offer via the forums.

Please keep us posted on how this goes.

Kindest regards.

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos