cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly bill overcharged

Kathy23blink
Joining in

I have ultimate volt bundle and on this months bill I have been charged an extra £6.99 not sure what this is for.  I can only assume it was for a film that was downloaded.  Looking at my contract it states + SKY SPORTS AND CINEMA COLLECTION what films are charged extra.  Any help on this please.  Regards Kathy

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kathleen.

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and for your post, welcome back, sorry to see you have a charge on your bill you are not too sure about, any Movies/ additional content that isn't catch up or part of your package may be chargeable, anything which is would show a price next to it, you can sign in to your Online Account and view the additional charges on your bill.

If you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Kathy23blink
Joining in

Checked my bill today on there it states Interactive & on demand @ £6.99 on 16 Aug.  How can I find what this charge is for.  Thank you 

In this case, to best look into this charge, I have sent a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs