Menu
Stuntchump
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Monthly bill continually wrong disgusting

Has anybody had a problem renewing their virgin media monthly bill, only to accept the deal then lied to?

I have sorted my bill out only to be told I have to pay more to which was not the deal I agreed too.

I managed to get the telephone recording to which I can clear hear the deal given to me, to then sort it all out, and to be yet again told I’m wrong when I have all the phone recordings.

has anyone else had this?

The behaviour of virgin media is appalling, I have all the evidence to back this up yet they do not accept they are in the wrong.

thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Monthly bill continually wrong disgusting

Hi @Stuntchump.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you experienced this with your monthly bill. We can understand the concern caused and we want to do our best to help.

I have been able to access your account using forum details and I can see you recently spoke to our team regarding this. What was discussed? Is the issue still ongoing?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Stuntchump
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes, and this is now the fourth time and everytime I sort I go back to square one.

I have all the evidence in phone calls stating the price agreed and yet every time I phone up I get told something different.

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for letting me know @Stuntchump.

When you last spoke to our team, what was discussed? Were you given any possible resolution or further steps?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Stuntchump
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Only I have to wait another 28 days to which nothing will happen again I have escalated it further as I have 100% proof of this conversation with trading standards.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am very sorry about all this Stuntchump.

I am going to send you over a PM so I can look into your account and get to the bottom of this for you.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Stuntchump
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thank you but I don’t seem to have received anything?

I have all the dates and times of when I had the phone call, even down to the time in the conversation where it was mentioned.

plus there will be another recording as I spoke to someone who said it had been put in my file, and yet I’m told it hasn’t .

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you did not receive a message  @Stuntchump.

I have just sent you a private message in regards to this. Please look out for a purple envelope on the top right hand corner of the page and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos