Menu
Sky-scrapper
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Money

I have two direct debits. The last payment was taken on 19th of January as £49.00 and the other one has been already set up from 2nd of February. I’ve tried to send an email to virgin media to ask for an advice but no one has coming back to me yet. Do I have to cancel the first direct debit on my own? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Money

Hi there @Sky-scrapper 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your Direct Debit. 

Can you clarify please if this is a mobile or a cable account that you have? Do you know what both Direct Debits are for? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sky-scrapper
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

🙂

0 Kudos
Sky-scrapper
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am trying to get some help please
0 Kudos
Sky-scrapper
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am not able to make a really good response, problems with this page. I have answered to your question but doesn't seem to upload it.
0 Kudos
Sky-scrapper
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I hope this time will work. Is about broadband, I have two direct debits and both are for Virgin Media.
0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Sky-scrapper thanks for reaching out

Sorry to hear of any confusion with your billing.  I would like to take a closer look into this. To enable me to do so I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Sky-scrapper
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Direct debit query

Can please confirm why I have two direct debits? How can I speak with someone about this? As it’s been couple weeks since I report this to one of the assistant and they keep ask me questions. Why when I have spoken with one of the agent company I’ve been told the direct debit on old address will be automatically deleted? 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos