Menu
ltuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mobile still linked to cancelled bundle

Hi - looking for some advice - until recently we had a bundle for broadband and mobile. We moved house and as part of that process cancelled the broadband.  I was then expecting to start being charged the monthly amount for my mobile as normal.

However I have just received my latest bill and it says I owe £0.00 as 'Your monthly tariff is covered by your Oomph bundle' - that bundle account doesn't exist anymore so it can't be.

How do I get this rectified?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile still linked to cancelled bundle

Hi ltuk, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the experience which you have had. It sounds like the team have not adjected the bill correctly. Can you confirm if this is still the case? When was the Oomph services cancelled with Virgin Media? Chris

0 Kudos
ltuk
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Our bundle ended on 30th November - and we received our last bill in December so I was expecting to owe money on my January phonebill.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you received any notifications stating when the Mobile side will end and if a new package will be applied? When you log on to the online account and view the Mobile service is is still showing as an oomph package? Chris 

0 Kudos
ltuk
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No I haven't had any notification - yes it's still showing as an oomph when I log into my mobile account. The media account no longer exists for me to log into.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No worries, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris. 

0 Kudos