cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mix TV - downgrade?

ANdrewBebb
Tuning in

I am now being charged for MixTV, but I don't watch any of the channels. Is there any way I can cancel this? If I sign into my account and select the option to change may package it won't let me downgrade. I want to cancel because I ibject to having to pay £20 for something I don't need.

I would have liked to ask virgin directly, but I cannot find out an easy way to make contact!

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey ANdrewBebb, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about this.

I am happy the advice has helped, however you can also check out some deals here, please just make sure you are signed in whilst trying this. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ANdrewBebb 

If you are wanting to remove any part of your package then you need to contact VM directly, it can't be managed via your online account. Removing the Mixit TV may also mean that you lose any discounts  you may currently have.

I'm afraid that the forum team can't process regrades, however you should speak to retentions (thinking of leaving) and see what price you can negotiate. They are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents.

Hopefully you can then negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract. 

The quickest contact method is by calling either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

You can also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you.

Hey ANdrewBebb, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about this.

I am happy the advice has helped, however you can also check out some deals here, please just make sure you are signed in whilst trying this. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?