cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistake on my bill yet again!

concise
On our wavelength

Yet again there is a mistake on my bill, it has more than doubled this month because the discount corrections have been removed, I have never made any changes to my package, can someone at VM please sort it out and get back to me asap

7 REPLIES 7

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey concise, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this.

What has happened to the bill?

Has some discounts come to and end for example?

Please remember discounts do not last forever and they do come to an end.

You should be able to see this on your bill break down here Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew

No my discounts do not end until the end of February 2024, my payments were set after the ombudsman found in my favour, one of the ongoing discounts of £16.70 has been removed for no reason. can you please look into this for me? 

Was this promised to all discounts or just one?

I can see by looking at my side this was looked at and added on who advised you that it would be for 18 months, the ombudsman or an agent you spoke to? 

What did the bill break down advise? Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

The out come from the ombudsman's decision was that VM must honour their written offer of all my services for £13 a month until 1st March 2024 this was stated in an email from VM customer service, by the Ombudsman, by forum staff and is also written on the online contract in 3 separate discounts. Please I would prefer you send me a PM request for more info   

Hi there @concise and thank you for popping back to us. 

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened and I would like to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look into this. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

concise
On our wavelength

Will someone from the forum team please respond, I answered all Ashley’s questions but she is not now responding 

Hi there @concise 

The forum messaging service isn't instant but we will respond as soon as we can, please do continue to chat with me via the PM where I have now responded.