Menu
Noel28
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Missing voucher

Can someone please contact me about a missing £50 Amazon Voucher. I have called and submitted two online queries. I called on 11 September and was told that the Voucher Exceptions Team would call me back within 3 working days. I have heard nothing from Virgin Media. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing voucher

Hi Noel28,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your free gift voucher. Can you let us know the date you were installed? Our partner Edenred will process and send out the voucher code 28 days after the date of your install to the email address you provided upon sign up. More information can be found here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-free-gifts

I am surprised that you were advised that you'd receive a call back from our Free Gifts Team, as to my knowledge they are a back office team. Although I am sorry that you didn't receive a call as promised. You can also speak with them via email at email@codes.edenred.co.uk.

If you are any further forward with this please do let us know, as I appreciate you first posted on the forums on Saturday - apologies for our delayed response.

Many thanks

Beth

0 Kudos
Noel28
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My account was activated on 18 August. I'm getting nowhere with this issue. I'll be making a complaint instead. 

Is there any help that you can offer or do I need to try following this up with the email address?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you are still having these issues, 

There is a method of contact via the link sent above, they will be able to assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Noel28
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I was told to wait four months for the £50 voucher. My account was activated on 18 August and I have still not received anything. I am disappointed that I have had to join a forum and make numerous complaints and still nothing. Can anyone suggest a way of getting this resolved please.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're having issues getting the vouchers that you were promised @Noel28.

I have been able to look into your account and can see that the team are looking into this right now and have submitted a request to our rewards team to have this looked into further.

The team will be in touch very soon to let you know what has happened with your vouchers.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos