cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing payment

zerogravity1986
Joining in

I don't know if this is the right topic for this board.

However I need someone to help me on this issue.
I have paided in total £106 in July by two payments, one was direct debit and the other one was paid by credit card.

This should be able to cover my bills until November, however I received an email said that I am overdue for my payment for last month.

Both payments I have the transaction completed message with reference number, I did call the hotline and the staff ensured me that all payment will shown in my account credit and I will have nothing need to be worried.

I think one of the payment was missing and I need someone to contact me ASAP. I deleted my direct debit record until this matter sought out.

Thank you for your attentions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm afraid you won't get much help here, as the forum staff have no authority with payment issues.

VM's accounts department exists in a world of its own, and is extremely difficult to penetrate. Your best bet is to persist on the phone. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm afraid you won't get much help here, as the forum staff have no authority with payment issues.

VM's accounts department exists in a world of its own, and is extremely difficult to penetrate. Your best bet is to persist on the phone. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @zerogravity1986 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear of the payment issue - I'll send you a PM now to help 🙂

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill