Menu
Malbec
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Missing payment

I made a payment of 80 pound on 12th jan to avoid my services being suspended. The automated service told me my password was incorrect and put me thru to an agent who told me I have failed security. she asked for my details and she told me wht she was seeing on the screen was my account she reset my password and my email as she was saying it was incorrect and then took my payment. 2 days on I called back to be told there is no call log and nothing showing I had paid ony account I now have had to send bank statements to missing payments who have still not contacted me. My services are going to be restricted as of Monday until they find the payment this is disgusting as it is not my fault tht an agent has pressed in the wrong thing and sent my money to someone else virgin account I have been with this company for five years using the same password and phone number I don't think this is right tht I have to have suspended services because of your big mistake she also said she would send a copy of my receipt to my email but obvsiously it wasn't mine so I'm hoping my bank details are not on then 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing payment

Hi Malbec,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your services are being restricted to to being unable to clear security,  I have had a look at things our end I will be able to help however to do this I will have to clear security first.

so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos