cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing payment

Pringle94
Tuning in

I have sent proof that I have paid my bills as you have cut me off and trying to say that you haven’t received them. I am really angry at all of this as I have sent proof yet you’re still trying to make me pay over £300. I am a single parent paying my bills yet you’re saying you’ve not received them when I have sent you all the evidence. This is not acceptable as it’s happened many months now. You have all the evidence so why is this still happening? 

14 REPLIES 14

Pringle94
Tuning in

I am literally having the same problem. Paid my bills, sent proof to the missing payments payments email and still got cut off. I have had problems for months now and it’s becoming exhausting as my bills have been paid. 

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Pringle94,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that there appears to be a dispute regarding billing and payments. Would you mind elaborating a little bit on what's happened exactly? Have you paid the full outstanding balance owed? When and where have you sent evidence of your payments?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I sent all my evidence to missingpayments@virginmedia.co.uk, I have sent all bank statements showing that I have paid my bills. I have been told that I haven’t paid a number of bills over the last few months when the money has gone from my bank account to virgin media. When ringing all I am being told to do is pay what is outstanding when I am up to date. I’ve been waiting over a week to hear back from the missing payments team but have now been cut off. This payment issue has been happening for a good few months now and it’s frustrating as I am constantly being cut off. 

Hi @Pringle94,

Thank you for expanding. When did you last email and speak with the Missing Payments team via the address you've mentioned? Have they responded and offered any further advice? 

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I sent the email 3rd April and was told I would receive a reply within 2 days and I haven’t received a thing. The bank have been called and I’ve been told to take this to the ombudsman as all payments have been paid. 

Hi @Pringle94,

Thank you for that. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look over things for you. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

I am having the exact same problem with the Missing Payments team, no response other than the useless automated reply. I've even begun adding in the Ceo's email address when asking for an update. 

It really is disgraceful to not get a reply, or to have to wait hours on the phone. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cazzfleet,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with contacting our Missing Payments team.

Can you tell us if you emailed the team on the email that the other Community Member mentioned? How long ago did you email the team?

We're here to help. 😊

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I emailed, as instructed, to missingpayments@virginmedia.com.

They have had all the paperwork they asked for and no response. Just the standard automatic reply. 

I will be emailing them everyday until I get a reply.