forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Teddydfc62
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Missing payment problem

Hi all,I having some issues here and wondering if anyone else has advise.

Basically I made a payment to my account on the 28th January, however the payment has been lost.It was made over the phone.Now i have been threatened with disconnection and sent a bill for double what I usually pay plus a late payment fee.it has been an absolute nightmare trying to resolve this.I have sent a picture to the missing payments team of my statement with the payment on it.I sent it 8 days ago,I was told they would be in touch within 2 days. Still no contact apart from multiple emails and texts threatening to cut my services.

Can anyone give me some advice here?Is there a way I can actually speak to someone in person who can help me?The call centre i keep getting sent through to are useless 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing payment problem

Hi Teddydfc62, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have experienced an issue with the payment you have made to ourselves. 

As a week has now passed since your first post, I have attempted to locate your account via the Community details for an update but have unfortunately been unsuccessful. 

Have you received a response from the payments team regarding this matter or has there been any update to your account?

Please let me know and I will be happy to assist further. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos