cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Virgin Media UHD 999 since renewed contract

karlgreenwood
Dialled in

Hello,

I replied to a offer from VM02 for a renewal of contract at a reduced price and I was to keep everything I had in my package.  Today I've noticed I've lost access to VM UHD Channel 999, saying I need to subscribe?  Is this a fault?

I was assured i'd lose nothing from my package if I renewed my contract.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @karlgreenwood,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your TV, I would like to look into this for you so that we can go about getting this resolved for you, for me to do this I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi karlgreenwood 

Can you access the same channel on 175?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi newapollo,

No, I get the same message, to call VM to subscribe.  I've tried rebooting, but get the same message.

Thanks

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @karlgreenwood,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your TV, I would like to look into this for you so that we can go about getting this resolved for you, for me to do this I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

karlgreenwood
Dialled in

Joe from VM has resolved, was an account error.  Thanks for sorting so quick 🙂 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @karlgreenwood,

Glad I was able to help resolve your issue, if you do require anything further do please let me know if you require anything further.

Joe