Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Missing Sim oomph bundle

I joined VM a month ago and paid to add a 5GB to my bundle (Oomph) - it never arrived. My bill cam and not only am I being charged, but the £50 bill credit which was part of the opening offer wasnt credited to my account. On 3 separate days I have tried calling bot cannot get through. I have tried Live chat and been passed around 4 different teams  ending back where I started. Because I dont have a virgin mobile number (as the sim wasn't set and i entered a PAC code on the order) the mobile team cant help, and the billing team on chate say unless I send them a screenshot of the deal (which has obviously expired they cant help). So now, I'm £50 out of pocket, paying for a Sim I don't have whilst still having to pay my other mobile provider, with no-one taking responsibility for me beign out of pocket and simless...seems ad odd way to treat a new customer....can anyone advise me? I spend almost 6 hours in live chat today and am at the end of my rope!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Sim oomph bundle

Good Morning Hs64,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you

Sorry to hear of the issue you've been having with our services.

We can take a look into this issue, please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos