cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Payments

xjacquix
Joining in

So I've seen a lot of posts on here about missing payments and it seems like madness just how many people are suffering with this. What are the missing payments team actually doing?

I paid my bill through direct debit in January, then got cut off in February because apparently the money never got through to VM. My bank has confirmed the payment was made and even supplied me with a reference number to give to Virgin. I've emailed missing payments with the reference number and bank statement, got no reply, so I raised a complaint. I've had two emails regarding the complaint, the first email I received just repeated that the payment wasn't received, I replied asking where the money went, if not to them, and as I understand it they are supposed to investigate this (not just repeat over and over that it wasn't received). Just had a reply email and it's exactly the same as the last one.

I've now paid another month and it looks like it hasn't been received again because my bill hasn't come down. I'm definitely leaving VM at this point, but would really like to know where my money keeps disappearing to, I also expect to be reimbursed for the bills and associated late payment fees.

Very disappointed and frustrated with the whole situation.

Jacqui

1 REPLY 1

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi xjacquix,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Very sorry for any confusion over the billing and payments, so I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm