Menu
Goordyp
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missing Outside brown box cover

Hi,

The brown box that covers the cables entering the house has been missing for a number of years. Is it possible for an engineer to attend site and fit one please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Outside brown box cover

Hi Goordyp, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue with the omni box. 

We can get someone out to replace this for you however I will need to confirm your account details to ensure I'm booking the appointment to the correct address. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Outside brown box cover

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly via private message Goordyp. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot publicly, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM

If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos