Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Missed payment

My bank says it paid the DD on 2nd March as usual.  On the 19th, yesterday, I received an email saying that I had not paid and that my account would be discontinued on the 21st.  17 days to tell me and two days for me to sort it out!  Two calls to 150 achieved zero apart from the email of the "MissingPayments" department.  I emailed them immediately, attaching a copy of my bank statement and the "My bills" page from the website, which showed that there was no payment outstanding. I received the automated reply saying that it would be looked at in two working days.  I emailed again this afternoon asking for confirmation that I would not be cut off whilst the matter was being investigated.  As yet no reply.  Does anyone have any suggestions about how i can proceed if I am disconnected tomorrow?  any advice gratefully received.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed payment

Virgin Media do not process late payments and disconnection in this time limited threatening way.

Does this email match any of the phishing email posts made here by @Int-Sec?

What is the sender's email address?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos