Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missed payment - billing error

Hi,

I accidentally missed a Direct Debit payment which should have gone out a week or so ago, and I paid the whole amount online through the website yesterday (20th), but now I'm being told today on the accounts page that I've missed a direct debit payment, and could I please pay now.

There's more. Below this it says a payment was taken on the 7th (it wasn't) and on the 20th (it was - paid manually), so I'm two months' payment in credit (I'm not - only one month).

There's also some templating string ($billing.outstandingBalanceFromPreviousBills) in the warning about the missed direct debit payment that has not been filled in with data.

It's not uBlock - I turned it off and reloaded the page, same result.

Is the billing department's wheel still turning, but the hamster is dead?billing error.jpgbilling error.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed payment - billing error

Thank you for your post Pll and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if this is still an issue or has your online account updated with the correct information?

Let us know.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No, it still says the same thing, and is asking for another payment. Is this industry standard practice? I've never had this problem with Plusnet at my parents' house. In fact, Plusnet just allowed me to start a new contract with the same discount as new customers. Whereas Virgin is charging me *twice as much* as the price new customers are being offered - for less!

I've had about enough of it!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming that for us. I'm unsure as to why it is still asking for another payment. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos