Menu
Sonya77
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Miss sold sports package

will keep this short as iv been onto the online team for over 2 hours trying to get this sorted, only to be put off to someone else. I have also logged a complaint and luckily I have screenshots of the conversation stating the offer they offered me. 
basically I was told that I would get a £30 credit added to my bill to cover the sports package that they where offering at the time. Which you would be crazy to turn down so I took it.

Only to find out that when my bill came through, there was no £30 credit and that I was being charged for bt sports and sky sports in advance for the 30days.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Miss sold sports package

I believe that if you've raised a formal complaint, then the forum staff can't get involved other than chasing it up.  But keep us posted, because if the company don't resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction, then there are routes to getting the matter independently investigated.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sonya77,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that a credit was not applied on your account as part of an offer, as promised. I have been able to locate your account and can see that you have been able to speak with us today and all looks resolved. Can you please confirm this?

Kind regards,

Beth

Sonya77
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes all has been resolved, finally. thanks to the lovely lady I was speaking with today. Completely different experience with customer service today.
Obviously I just got the wrong people yesterday or they where having an off day.

But I do think I was not suppose to get that offered credit but hats off to virgin for still honouring it.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sonya77, thanks for the message and sorry for the experience which you have had with the package. It is good to hear that this has now been resolved and please let us know if we can be of any assistance with anything? Chris

0 Kudos