Menu
Simonk1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Miss sold contract

So I renew my contract yesterday to a 18month deal of the bigger oomph package with sports bundle, broadband, landlines phone and 5gb sim, I ask the retentions department to confirm that this means I receive everything which they said yes it does, so that means all HD channels etc. So today after receiving email of contract I check out my channels list and no sky sports hd channels now after calling retentions again and waiting for 40mins for an answer eventually I get to speak to an advisor who tells me oh I can't help you and will have to ask someone else, I then wait another 15mins and then get cut off. I call back again and go through to the tv faults department and get told that I am not entitled to the hd channels which I have raised this is "MISS SELLING OF PRODUCT INFORMATION" and then all I get offered is 6months hd added for what Virgin deem as free, bearing in mind I have been miss sold my contract so I am actually entitled to this hd package and the error sits with virgin. The advisor then tells me that I will need to call back in 6months to see if they can do anything else, even though my new contract is 18months. Is this what VIRGIN CLASS AS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE???? I certainly think after 12years custom this is an absolute DISGRACE AND TYPICAL OF LARGE ORGANISATION TAKING YOUR MONEY AND NOT CARING, I WONDER WHAT MR BRANSON WOULD THINK IF I RAISE THIS COMPLAINT UP TO THE VIRGIN EXEC BOARD!!!! ONE VERY ANNOYED AND DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER MISS SOLD INFORMATION TO SIGN UP TO A GARBARGE CONTRACT!!!!

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Miss sold contract

as Branson has nothing to do with Virgin Media i wouldn't think he will care. He can't do anything

what did your contract say?
0 Kudos