Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Misled/ bill higher than agreed

Has anyone else been misled on monthly bundle price agreed with virgin media. I was told to upgrade my internet to the gaming package it would be £50. Pm then I was told for an extra £2. Pm I could have TV package. So that would make it £52.pm plus a one off payment of £25. Sounded great so of course I agreed. Now my bills over £80.pm. other suppliers pay alot less and I'm concidering switching, any advice any similar situations to mine? Thank you
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Misled/ bill higher than agreed

what does your contract say? (as opposed to what you were told).
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No contract I was already a customer and I've not signed anything, I have put in a complaint and also had emails send on behalf of is my bill fair. Nothing resolved and still a flutuating bill, it's really upsetting as I was a happy customer before I upgraded. Xxx
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just be aware that in changing your package by upgrading you have now accepted a new minimum term contract
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I’m having the same issue with my bill every month they seem to say one price I pay it then they’re adding on extra money this is not right if it’s not sorted I’m ready to switch over with someone else I’m fed up now tried to put in complaint nothing being sorted 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Supershelb12,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your first post 🙂

Can I ask what it advises on your bill? Are there any usage charges or have any discounts dropped off? 

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos