cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misleading sales pitch

UFOInterceptor
Joining in

Having installed Virgin 1GB broadband after being told that I could have TV360 and multiroom in the near future which now seems not to be the case, I have just been informed by virgin that the wi fi pods are not compatible with the hub 5x.

Is it no surprise that Virgins customer satisfaction is pretty poor.

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi UFOInterceptor,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this information you've been given looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration & confusion 😥

I am happy to confirm that WIFI Pods & 360 Boxes are now compatible with the Hub 5x - They may not have been in the past trials, but I have confirmation that they are now compatible. 

I am sorry for the misinformation that was given to you! 

If you want to follow up this information by calling our Upgrade Team to order the 360 multiroom, then please give them a call on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 then 1 and they will happily do this for you. We are not able to process upgrades here on the Community Forums, sorry.

As for the WIFI Pods, we can help you get your first one ordered if that's something you'd like to do today? 

Please let us know 🙂

Thanks,

Joe

I have just spent 80 minutes on the phone to VM only to be told after speaking to numerous VM staff that TV360 is not compatible with the Hub 5X.  They have no idea when TV360 will be available.

The wi fi pods are also not compatible and I have been told to buy a third party booster.

VM should really pass this information on to their staff when customers are taking out broadband with the Hub 5X.

Disappointed doesn't really explain how I feel at the moment.....

Hi UFOInterceptor,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear of the experience you've had. So I can take a closer look at this I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm