cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mis-sold package.

Phil1979
Joining in

Hi all,

Just read a similar experience to myself being mis-sold big volt package. Was told it was m350. When I rang up to supercharge my volt package with benefits to m500, I was told I had a m250 package that was supercharged to m350. In all my official documents confirming my package deal , it does not state this anywhere.  To your everyday person this is a mis-sold package. 

Firstly they sent me a tv package which was missing parts, called up about this, was assured missing parts were being sent out, only to find out after 7 days and on the 4th phone call, nothing had been ordered. This was resolved by a technician coming out to my property. 

5th phone call was to order wifi booster kit after trying online for hour's and using the scanning part of there app, another waste of time, for WiFi blackspots,  waited an hour for an answer, I'm expecting nothing to turn up as I have not received any confirmation email, even though I have asked for this, sad a company of this size does not care about keeping promises they have made to there customers who pay for this service out of hard earned money,  once they have lured you in , it seems that no one cares to uphold there promises , 

Would love to hear what Sir Richard Branson thinks about this, prob doesn't care either.. 

Sad.. 

Would not recommend this company to anyone, its not worth the headache. 

Really hard to get through to someone who actually cares , and doesn't mis-sell you a product without any consequences. 

Don't usually post on anything but felt I had to. There obviously getting away with it.  Not good. 

1 REPLY 1

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Phil1979, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have been having with the package so far. 😞
This is definitely not the experience we want you to have at all!

I will pop over a private message to assist and see how we can get all these issues brought forward, resolved.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs