cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mis sold package/contract

JR78
Tuning in

My contract recently come to an end with a hefty price rise to continue. Using the WhatsApp channel I got offered a deal for less money with ‘the only difference is no second box’ once I started to get contract details through I’ve lost large chunks of the original package I had. 

Have gone around in circles trying to resolve with no luck, WhatsApp, phone calls being promised a call by the selling agents manager but nothing forthcoming. 

Does anyone have an idea how I can take this further to get the package I was promised at the price committed to?

Many thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a transcript of what you were offered via WhatsApp?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I do, I’ve taken screen grabs of the various conversations as well confirming the price and no change to my package apart from losing the second box. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JR78, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your package and price since chatting with our team.

We would be happy to take a look at at the conversation you have had and the package and work to resolve this. 

To do this, I will just need to take a few details via private message so I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat