Menu
OrdosAlpha
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mis-sold Package Upgrade

Tried calling about this. Was on hold for over an hour, only to be cut off! immediately called back only to be informed the call centre was now closed. Hope I get somewhere with the forum team.

One of your customer service agents mis-sold a package upgrade to my mother earlier today. The agent made out the package would remain the same just with Sky Movies added, and the price would also remain the same.

When my 5 year-old started bawling his eyes out this evening because he could no longer watch his cartoons, did I discover the package has been altered in a way that was never agreed to. After logging into the account I discovered the broadband has been upped to the 500 meg package from the 200 meg package, the kids channels have been removed and Sky Movies has been added. The price has jumped up to 98 quid for the first 6 months, with it jumping to 126 quid in the summer. That is not what the agent told my mother over the phone. The bill may be in her name, but the direct debit is in mine, and I can't afford that bill, especially in the current climate! I want the package reverted to what we had: 200 meg broadband, Sky Movies removed and the kids channels back!

0 Kudos
OrdosAlpha
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mis-sold Package Upgrade

Managed to get this sorted out first thing this morning over the phone.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mis-sold Package Upgrade

Hi OrdosAlpha, 

Really sorry for the issues you were having and the delay in replying. 

Glad it was sorted for you the next day, please let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos