cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mis-sold Contract

Honeywood
Joining in

With the increase in price letter last month I contacted Virgin to cancel our contract and in turn start a rolling contract while we assessed our options. This fee was slightly higher for a lower mb but would be a temp option.

However after checking the details in more detail as it approaches (over 14 days since the change) it seems the current contract has just been changed to the worse mb with the increase in price and a min term of 12 months remaining.

So can it be checked if we are on a rolling contract or have been misled and mis-sold a worse option at a higher price we can't get out of. If I have been mis-sold how do I go about getting the transcripts of the call to proof I have been misled and it was promised the new contract would be a rolling contract 

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Honeywood 👋 welcome back to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear that these concerns regarding your recent package change! We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can check the account for you and offer further support. I will send you a PM now - you can find it in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox 📩

We can return to this public thread with an update again when possible. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

All the best. 🌞

Molly

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Honeywood,

Paul is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to gain an update.

I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

Regards,

Kain