Menu
taranchaggar
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mis advised by CS

So I received an email to say prices are going up 1st march and I have until 10th Feb to either accept it, change my package or leave my contract

Called up to try either change the package or see what offers are available (couldn't access the page on line since I joined 4 or so years ago)

No joy first time

Called again on Friday but given an automated option to accept a bill reduction, didn't mention it was a one time only offer so I waited and spoke to an agent who them told me best value for me was to accept the automated offer

Hung up and dialed, didn't get the offer, went through to another agent who told me it's a one time offer

I'm now at a loss because: not accepting the offer didn't tell me its a 1 time thing, I tried to speak to an agent and was even happy to recontract for a fresh 18 months to be told there isn't an offer worth it to me and I can't still have the automated offer, and now told there are no offers so either pay more to recontract even though there are offers for new customers, cancel my contract or accept the price increase

This is not how loyalty should be rewarded/punished

To top this off calling back over and over again waiting for an hour isn't getting me anywhere and I cant even find the complaints process 

So disappointed 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mis advised by CS

Hi Tranchaggar, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry that there's been some confusion regarding the discount offered and I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

We can certainly take a closer look and see what's happened, but I will need to pop you a personal message and take it from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos