cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messed UP order

zen2
Joining in

On Saturday I have changed my service with Virgin Media - keeping broadband as it it, adding O2 sim - reducing monthly bill by £20. All good on a paper, unfortunately as soon as I was contacted by delivery company Yodel I've realized my address was changed. As strange as it sounds O2 has correct contact details, so I've received new sim just to discover that amount of data agreed on doesn't match. Now, getting hold of anyone on the phone is impossible. On line chat send me to WhatsUp messaging service..... just to put me in never ending que. How on earth Am I supposed to deal with it?

Any help would be appreciated. 

8 REPLIES 8

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @zen2 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear of the concern you have with your address and O2 SIM. 

Where are you seeing that your address has been changed? You cannot change your service address as this is your account and can only change if you move your services and a new account is then created. Have you recently moved at all?

There is the option to change delivery address for equipment if customers request this due to not being home to sign for the delivery, the address is usually a click and collect service store. 

Does the data SIM match what was advised in your contract summary sheet? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanx,

So I've spoken to O2 customer support (real person on over side of the phoneline!). Issue is, as a VM customer all data from O2 is 2x. Just due to glitch or so it was wrongly displayed on my O2 app, corrected now.

I live at same address for over 10 years, and got VM service since 2016 here. Chatting with VM team right now.

VM address issue - 'As I see that the account has been mismatched by the previous agent and he has sent that user all the things which you must have got by now and I am sorry for this'; still dealing with is..... 2h on WhatsUp chat,, and just got transferred to different team (location wise). Error on VM side, my time consumed..... 

Hi @zen2 

Glad to hear that the team have identified the issue surrounding your address. 

Please keep us updated with how you get on. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Madness,

Started chat at 18.03, and now after the transfer to different agent I got this:

'Agents are now coming to the end of their shift but will respond after 8am tomorrow.'

Is 21.06.......... 

We do apologise this has happened zen2,

Have we re-stated your chat for further assistance with this issue, or do you still require assistance?

Kind regards Jodi. 

zen2
Joining in

Well, issue is not sorted. Chat was closed 9PM last night. And yes I do work, so 8AM re-start is not exactly ideal.  Restarting chat - sounds like I got to go with all the explanation again...VM error, huge amount of my time consumed. Getting to speak to someone over the phone seem to be simply impossible . It is really disappointing.

Thanks for coming back to us zen2,

So we can check what has happened with your address from our end, we will pop you over a private message to take some details from you. Please click on the envelope at the top of the page to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Todays experience on WhatsUp chat with VM:

So that the agent can help you as quickly as possible, please can you type a brief description of your query and anything else we can help with today?

issue with the account, see notes

Just to let you know this is a messaging service and not live chat, so we may not be able to respond to your query immediately. Our wait times can vary, but we’ll get you to an agent as quickly as we can.

So that you can get on with your day, we’ll notify you as soon as an agent becomes available. Just keep this chat open, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.

We wanted to let you know that we are busier than expected today and as a result you may have to wait for a while to get connected to a member of the team. We are really sorry for any inconvenience and rest assured we are working hard to get to you as quickly as we can. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Thank you so much for explaining your query! Now that I have those details, I can start to progress and get the help you need today. If you can allow me approximately 5 – 8 minutes in order to clear the security checks and gather more details from your account to link back to your query, that will allow me to come back to you with the next steps to get the right resolution. I will be right back.

Just to let you know that our conversation will be recorded, archived, and monitored for quality assurance and training purposes. Staying connected to this conversation means you’re okay with this.

good

5-8 min U said

is anything happening here?

5-8 minutes, it is an hour now

Thank you so much for explaining your query. If you can allow Agent approximately 1 – 2 minutes in order to clear the security checks and gather more details from your account to link back to your query, that will allow Agent to come back to you with the next steps to get the right resolution. Much appreciated.

same massage as of 19.05...…

Thank you so much for explaining your query. If you can allow Agent approximately 1 – 2 minutes in order to clear the security checks and gather more details from your account to link back to your query, that will allow Agent to come back to you with the next steps to get the right resolution. Much appreciated.

Agents are now coming to the end of their shift but will respond after 8am tomorrow.

Chat opened at 18.05, terminated by VM at 21.03

It is simply unbelievable.