Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Merging Separate Virgin media Accounts

I have taken out 3 new Virgin media accounts for 3 separate properties (having swapped from BT). I was told by Virgin sales that I could easily view all accounts on My Virgin Media dashboard.

This has not been the case. I have received numerous emails (to my one email address) for all 3 accounts, including billing, contracts etc. But whenever I click on them they only take me through to the same account number. I cannot view or control the other 2 accounts.

I have called Virgin 7 times, spent almost 6 hours on the phone and to date I still cannot view my other accounts nor has Virgin given me any advice on how to achieve this.

On BT I have over 10 accounts for separate properties and can easily view them on this one portal. Why cannot I do the same with Virgin and why has this been so difficult?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Merging Separate Virgin media Accounts

Thanks for the post Japhosha and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you were advised this was the case, you would need to register the accounts with separate email addresses. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.

Yes,  that was extremely poor of Virgin sales as I am now committed to Virgin on 3 properties as a result. 

All other service providers- water,  gas, electricity,  BT - all allow you to manage under one portal and one email.  Virgin is clearly behind on technology (and sales service).

So, as all 3 accounts come through to one email but I can only click through to one of them,  how do I go about setting up the other 2 and, importantly, can I use email aliases?

Steve

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You should be able to use aliases for the other two accounts yes if you register with them on the other two. 

Sorry about the complications with that I will feed it back internally. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Can you tell me exactly how I go about registering the other 2 existing accts to 2 new email accts?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japhosha, 

You would need to register the other two accounts as new from our website using the account number, area code and a new email address for each one. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos